Monday 9 March 2015

Review | Soap and Glory | Supercat Felt Tip Eyeliner








Ever since I became eye makeup obsessed I have tried out multiple liquid eyeliners and my next pick was the Soap and Glory supercat eyeliner from boots.

The eyeliner its self is is really easy to hold as its long and thin and really light weight. The tip itself is really long so it allows you application space.I belive their is abit of a learning curve to this product as it took a while to gain a tecnique but the liquid is opaque and is very pigmented and its thickness is easy to control

it's deep black coloured tip allowed me to create two diffrent  looks a dramatic defined flick or a delicate super thin line. Which dries extremly quick so need to worry if you blink or sneeze . In terms of longevity it lasts all day so their is no need for touching up.

The only downside to this product is that it isn't extremly waterproof but is a beauty to remove when it comes to removing.

At £6 this eyeliner is brilliant value for money and I will defiantly be purchasing again when I am on the hunt for one. I would highly recommended this product.

Thank you for reading I hope you found it useful 

Love Aimee xo



2 comments:

  1. ooh this sounds really good - your eyeliner looks amazing! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou i would defiantly recommend you trying it xo

    ReplyDelete