Sunday 3 May 2015

My Quick Smokey Eye Tutorial




Hey guys so today I decided to have a play around with a few palettes to create a desired smokey eye look. A Smokey eye is perfect if you want a dramatic look and this works well on all eye colours Brown Hazel Green or Blue.
I have listed below my step by step tutorial on how to achieve my finished look and the products I have used.
I hope you find this useful!

Products I used to achieve-

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
NYX Love in Paris Palette
Mac Warm Neutral Palette
Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder
Soap and Glory Eyeliner
Mac Mineralise skin finish in soft and gentle.
False Lash Effect Mascara Primark

How to achieve this-

I began by applying my Mac Paint Pot all over the eyelids as a base.
I then took my bourjois paris bronzer and applied it threw the crease of the eyelids to add warmth to the Eye using a blending brush.
I then began to build up the colour by applying a black eyeshadow from my NYX love in paris palette all over the eyelid.
I then applied a shimmer to the outer half of the eyelid to soften any harsh edges.
To blend out the eyeshadow I then again used the bourjois brozing powder for the ultra smokey look.
Finishing of my eyeshadow I applied the Mac Mineralise Powder to Highlight the Browbone.
I finished my look by applying a Black Liquid eyeliner and a touch of mascara to my bottom and top lashes.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial,thank you for reading let me know if you try it out
Love Aimee xo

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/loveaimeex-14015143


No comments:

Post a Comment