Saturday 9 May 2015

MAC Harmony Blush Review



I have been meaning to get my hands on this product for a while,and I finally did after my Auntie managed to pick this Beauty up from Madrid after weeks of it being sold out in the Uk.

This Mac Blush is so versatile as you can use it as a contouring face bronzer or a warming blush or even an eye crease color to give depth to your different looks.It is fantastic for all Skins Tones from pale to medium.

This Muted rosy beige could almost pass for a brown,

This is a favorite of mine as i am able to use it for the purpose of contouring my face along side with the Mac Mineralize skin soft and gentle to add a Highlight.

I also find this to be the perfect blush for contouring because of its soft matte powder finish. If you have ever had trouble with bronzers having orange undertones before then Harmony is the blush for you! It adds warmth without the orange undertones.

The warmth will not interfere with the rest of your makeup,their is no shimmer in the blush so it can easily be worn everyday just to give your skin abit of color. This blush will compliment almost any makeup look to create the perfect finish.

I have worn this blush alot and have had lots of compliments on the way it looks on my skin.
I would recommend if your skin is between NC30-NC45 this blush will look gorgeous on you.

So if you are looking for the perfect contouring blush this may be the one for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment