Tuesday 5 May 2015

Cocoa Brown Fake Tan Vs Sunkissed Rapid Tan Review





Hey Ladies, with summer on the cards its time to top up your tan! I have picked out two of my top favourite 60 Minute fake tans to review for you all so you can all gain the desired sun kissed glow this summer.

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse £7.99 

Cocoa Brown is made for beautifully bronzed, radiant skin in just one hour!
The first thing that caught my eye about the product was its girly packaging I mean what girl don't like a pink bottle of fake tan.

The Tan is created by the flawless Marissa Carter her love for being tanned, lead her to create the Cocoa Brown Formula which has already took Ireland by a storm and has now became available in the UK.

The Product itself is exactly the same layout as the Sunkissed 1 hour tan with a tradition mousse pump which makes your application simple and easy. The Cocoa Brown mousse is very light which makes it easy as a little goes along way!

When I was applying the fake tan I found it to glide effortlessly across my skin with a beautiful watermelon scent. The perfect thing about this tan is that it is made for every skin type and tone.
In its one shade the tan develops to your own taste in a matter of hours.

Wait one hour for a light glow, 2 hours for a medium tan and 3 hours for a dark deeper tan.
I would advise to the wash it of in the shower. I left my tan for 3hours and then took a shower and I gained the desired glow i was hoping for.

The tan lasted for around 5 to 7 days on my skin and it didn't leave me in a patchy mess like other tans i have tried. The tan fades naturally leaving no streaks on my skin.

Overall I am really impressed with the product and I will defiantly be purchasing it again.


SUNKISSED Rapid Tan 1 Hour Mousse £4.99

Like all sun kissed products the rapid tan mousse is kind to your skin. The lightweight mousse tan develops in just one hour to achieve a long lasting natural tan. Although like the Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan I tried the Mousse dries very quickly this i great for when you want to quickly throw on your clothes to leave the house!

The formula itself contains Vitamin E & Aloe Vera along with no Parabens.

When using fake tan I like to achieve a natural bronzed glow and this Mousse turned me beautifully bronzed in 60 minutes. I tried the Medium shade and in my opinion I would say this is quite dark.

Similar to other sun kissed products I have tried this mousse has a 'Holiday in a Bottle' fruity scent. which is great as I did not experience any burnt biscuit smells.

After the one hour wait I rinsed the tan and I was left with a deep bronzed glow which lasted for around a week and fades nicely without and patchiness.

All in all I was impressed with the results if you are looking for a fruity smelling bronzed glow than this fake tan is for you!

My Conclusion 

After trying both of the 1 hour Mousse I have to say my best pick out of the two is most defiantly Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan. The sun kissed tan gave me great results and i cannot fault it for its price, but I preferred the intense colour Cocoa Brown left me with.

I hope you found this review useful, thank you for reading xo

What is your favourite Fake Tan?







No comments:

Post a Comment