Monday 6 July 2015

Makeup Revolutions Awesome Eye Metals Finish / Rose Gold Review


  



Hi everyone I am back today reviewing the makeup revolution Awesome Eye Metals Finish In the shade rose gold. I put together this look at the weekend after purchasing the item as it had been highly recommended as a dupe for the stila magnificent metals collection. I cannot comment on how good of a dupe this is as I haven’t tried the stila collection. But for price comparison Makeup revolution wins all day long.

The products comes in a neat and tidy Packaged box containing a liquid primer, mixing tray making it longer lasting and the foil shadow. I wouldn’t describe the shadow its self as a powder but similar to a cream texture which is extremely pigmented.

To apply the product I simply added the primer to the mixing tray added a small amount of powder gave it a mix and it was ready to apply.

The Shadow its self allowed me to create a dramatic eye look which I found to be build able to how you desire it to look. As you can see from my image above I had already applied a bronzer to add warmth to the crease of my eye before I applied the Eye metal finish this added definition to my eye look and allowed my blue eyes to stand out more.  

My final thoughts on this product is that this product is one of my favorite products to work with when I am looking for a dramatic glamorous finish. I have received many compliments when wearing this eye shadow and would highly recommend for any beauty junkie to purchase one of the 5 shades as it is our affordable version of the current makeup trends!

Their are 5 More shades available.
Makeup Revolution Products are available in super drugs.
cost: £4.00 

http://widget.bloglovin.com/people/loveaimeex-13118919


No comments:

Post a Comment